08. Bass Exploration (4:39)
09. Opinium (4:55)
10. Guilt-Free (4:15)
11. El Palmar (2:01)
12. Backward Flutterby Echo (4:00)
13. Distant Being (3:39)
14. Greengage Flex (2:56)

Review:
Another deep one from Torrentech's kitchen. Somewhere between IDM and Drum & Bass with Experimental edge, this release is very good. This is one of the albums you just have to "switch-on" to understand, these tracks are not for child's play, and the more you listen to 'em you find some new meanings. All in all, this is the right stuff, for right people. smile.gif

Message from author:
Most of this album was written whilst living in a bus around the north circular in 2005/06 (although a couple of tracks date back to a squat we had on Victoria Park road in 2003). It was finished a year later then put thru Hue Jah Fink's nice box, (Google this man by the way!!). It was meant for a hardcopy release but I lacked any throwaway finances. But now here it is. Long live torrents!!

-DvS

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
dominator
very very nice release!
tr4sh
I had a first listen and Im already impressed. Some really fine surprising productions indeed!
MiraVinklajt
last.fm - "We don’t have a description for this artist yet, care to help?"
i care... realy care... ughbah.gif
"Upload a picture for this artist"
TeeJaySunde
Thanks thumbsup.gif
HotNife
nice one i'll give it a try
DJCM
QUOTE (madrfadr @ 18. Jul 2009, 17:21) *

done smile.gif - ill get in touch with pyc and we can see about getting the rest put up there smile.gif
jammin
thumbsup.gif
Anoylla
Unbelievable!

thnx
MiraVinklajt
QUOTE (DJCM @ 19. Jul 2009, 01:57) *
QUOTE (madrfadr @ 18. Jul 2009, 17:21) *

done smile.gif - ill get in touch with pyc and we can see about getting the rest put up there smile.gif

yeah, we need it! yes.gif
LittleSpaceDemon
yup this is pretty fucking cool
IRMA
I must be some kinda wierdo 'cause I dont find it either unbelievable or pretty fucking cool. I think for example, Silly on the Vallies would be pretty fucking cool if it kept its tempo till the end and did not change in half of track. And this is all, sometimes i catch good melody, but then it gets back to its boring mood and so on. Just not material for me.
sirbreakalot
I'll definately have a listen to this, sounds like its worth a go woot.gif

TT FTW!!! thumbsup.gif
valvestat
Really liked this, good audio food & some great beat manipulation. Good tension / release.

IrushiNo, I do not hear any tempo changes in Silly on the Vallies, seems to be straight 147bpm throughout.
Push-ButtonSaviour
As I went accumulating the back-catalog of TT releases, I had my initial prejudices as to what each would sound like, based on their names/titles and the genre-categorization of each release. This release, in particular, had me thinking it would be somewhere along the lines of 'happy hardcore' or 'rave' music, based on it's title. Dave, you sure misled me with the title of this album: the content is a thousand times better than what I'd have expected to hear. I've only given it one listen-through so far, and my expectations were blown out the window. Good work.
Flinty
Yeah this release is BOOM. Just got hold of it myself as well. And he's an Essex boy! (my hometown) wink.gif
MiraVinklajt
one up!
freeskierpj
Good stuff
vmn
Somehow, I overlooked this release before. Really good stuff here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.