Style: Drum & Bass

Tracklist:
01. In My Mind (5:51)
02. Step To It (5:51)
03. 21st Century Junglist (5:15)
04. Unknown Bass (5:10)
05. Be Strong (5:45)

Review:
We're bringing you the proper classic sounding drum & bass from one of TT radio DJs and active community members. There are some relaxing as well as "angry" vibes on this album, and I guess the most dnb followers will appreciate this stuff. Enough said, now go download it smile.gif

Message from author:
Firstly I wanna thank all the people here at tT. They have given me a platform to express myself and for that I am very grateful. I started making music when I was 13 with a CD i got free with a box of Cheerios! Then I moved onto FL Studio, bought myself lots of samples and started making the tracks u hear today. I am not concentrated to one genre, in the future I will experiment with other genres I am not so familiar with! This EP is a real testament to the everyday person... We all have a million dreams... but we all face one reality... peace people!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Tassels
Drum & Bass... Yammy! Thanks, downloading.
feiticeira
love it, definitely has a elements of classic dnb we all know and love
darkinvader
i heard this guy is a bastard

tongue.gif
giecsar
Thanks a lot man!!
callum irvine
big tunes!
Syne
yeah.gif dance.gif banana2.gif banana.gif bunny.gif banana.gif banana2.gif dance.gif yeah.gif
funkreformer
Wow man. this is great stuff. i'm primarily a house and techno dj, but have a lot of love for drum n bass, i've listened to it since it became a genre, and this stuff is great. it's a bit reminiscent of old school Goldie, but definitely has its own sound. keep up the good work!
Krzywy
Gonna download it now. Testing new Sony MDR-V700
Tek
Thanks for the Hookup.
Much respect!
lykurg22
It very much very abruptly! I in delight! Thank guys.
Anger is a gift
Hey bro so is this produced on Fruity Loops Studio?? It's so nice to hear someone mention it because I also have been producing on this now for a few years and with music like this coming out of fruity loops it gives me hope....cheers man and wicked...i look forward do having the whole ep downloaded....keep it up!
AISAG!
IRMA
For some time I always used to listen to breakbeat when bein' high but this kicks awesome! Thanx man
darkinvader
QUOTE (Anger is a gift @ 01. May 2009, 09:42) *
Hey bro so is this produced on Fruity Loops Studio?? It's so nice to hear someone mention it because I also have been producing on this now for a few years and with music like this coming out of fruity loops it gives me hope....cheers man and wicked...i look forward do having the whole ep downloaded....keep it up!
AISAG!

yeh fruity loops all the way. however i have used alot of samples and external purchased sounds. its cost me about £200 to make this EP

EDIT: Excluding buying FL Studio itself
Harryg
nice tunees:)
Anger is a gift
QUOTE (darkinvader @ 01. May 2009, 16:59) *
QUOTE (Anger is a gift @ 01. May 2009, 09:42) *
AISAG!

yeh fruity loops all the way. however i have used alot of samples and external purchased sounds. its cost me about £200 to make this EP

EDIT: Excluding buying FL Studio itself

Hey thts pretty cool...how do you go about buying samples...do u buy like sample "libraries" - how does it work because as of the moment i'm still getting to grips with the basics...i could use a little advice...would ya mind if i pm u with some questions abouit fl....seeing as you seem to be the expert? Cheers dude...and do you buy libraries of genre samples or what how does it work...you get them from a website? Thanks in advance and keep it up
AISAG
Nav
I'm definitely going to check this out smile.gif
sirbreakalot
Just grabbed it, and i must say, this is pretty awesome! woot.gif Great job putting this together in FL, must have been a lot of work. thanks for sharing your creation thumbsup.gif
Re-Drum
this is good darkinvader, really... good vibes.
Keep it up

Viva tT !
tommitytom
Still no FLAC releases? down.gif
hype_ting
these are great i love them thumbsup.gif woot.gif
willk
sounds pretty sick, love it. Good work thumbsup.gif
IRMA
I almost have forgotten about this release, but when listening to this now, not impaired, I have to change opinion, this sucks! Boring, man, boring..

I'll get back to it when drunken or high, any other time its useless to listen to this, no ofense. Sorry..
darkinvader
please i would like to hear where i could improve?
IRMA
I dont know, just that you listen to it, there goes one song, then second song, but you you are like: what happend? Yea, not at all, two tracks were quite fine, but rest just doesnt have anything to tell. Well, maybe it's because of bass I almost didnt hear in it. Bass does main part of this for me.. but many people here appreciate this, so you can be glad of it ey biggrin.gif
darkinvader
i have played these tracks on a 7k sound system i can assure you there is bass
IRMA
Of course there is some bass, but almost not hearable.. for me. Well, i'm not musical critic, dont let my opinion bother you, everyone likes anything else..
K-0S
Dark Invader is so amazing. I am shit compared to his greatness....
indica
QUOTE (K-0S @ 23. Aug 2009, 06:01) *

And you would be his brother???? yes.gif
darkinvader
QUOTE (indica @ 22. Aug 2009, 22:33) *
QUOTE (K-0S @ 23. Aug 2009, 06:01) *

And you would be his brother???? yes.gif

i totally didnt hack into my brothers tt account smile.gif
K-0S
Omg u totally did!! Oh and In My Mind is the best song haha because its mine!!!!!!!!!
darkinvader
QUOTE (K-0S @ 24. Aug 2009, 11:00) *
Omg u totally did!! Oh and In My Mind is the best song haha because its mine!!!!!!!!!

when will you learn my young padan00b
x0m81e
I though this was an excellent EP... Not every tune is to my taste (a little heavy on the compression, which kinda kills the dynamics), but Step To It & 21st Century Junglist are great tracks in my book. The bass is plentiful, i reckon IrushiNo needs some new speakerz thumbsup.gif
darkinvader
QUOTE (x0m81e @ 29. Aug 2009, 21:52) *
I though this was an excellent EP... Not every tune is to my taste (a little heavy on the compression, which kinda kills the dynamics), but Step To It & 21st Century Junglist are great tracks in my book. The bass is plentiful, i reckon IrushiNo needs some new speakerz thumbsup.gif

i agree. when i made this EP i wasn't good at producing.

but since then ive been getting much better

expect something dubstep from me...like martyn and 2652
x0m81e
i wouldn't say they were badly produced at all. full-on limiting of tracks is common practice these days, s'just when you whack the volume up real loud, the sound kinda "flattens" out... music is, in general, mastered a whole lot louder than it used to be before the days of software limiters and compressors.

i'm truly impressed with these tracks, so i'll be looking forward to hearing some music you're totally happy with joint.gif
Hiphop03199
thanks man, appreciate it biggrin.gif
DiscoTurkey
This is some high class drum and bass. I love it Dark Invader! Please keep making music.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.