Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Nivekian Konsolate - Music That's Free, The Way It's S'posed To Be
Torrentech: electronic music freex > Netlabels > Torrentech
pyc
Artist: The Nivekian Konsolate
Album: Music That's Free Way It's S'posed To Be
Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/release/1428939
Label: Torrentech
Catalog: TT003
Style: Experimental
Released: 2008-08-17
Remark: bitrates ranging from 128 to 256 kbps

Tracklist:
01. Freak!
02. I Can't Dance To This Either
03. The Lost Track
04. Ol' 45
05. One Day In Space
06. Armored Hot Dog
07. An Appetizer
08. Satisfying
09. Acid Reflux
10. Soup De Jour
11. Cake
12. After Dinner Mint

Review:
Experimental vibe to say at least, an ear-candy for all true admirers of electronic bleeps, clicks, noises and freestyle melodies. This album demands special attention from the listener. As someone said, these are not lullabies, this is the music for serious people.

Message from author:
I hope you enjoy my musical musings. I had lots of fun making them. I really don't know... My ego isn't big enough to promote myself. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
FiremanJoe
Thanks for sharing, looking forward to listening! smile.gif

Only gripe with the TT releases - While .rar is fine for HTTP/FTP, it's not good for torrents.
Using .rar removes the ability to choose what files to download. Furthermore, there could potentially be malicious files within the archive, and perhaps most annoyingly of all is the fact that if a person wishes to continue seeding, they must keep a second copy of the data. It's quite an inconvenience. confused.gif In future could we please have the TT releases .rar'd only for HTTP download?
pyc
...and it's ugly that you do not download the whole release... wink.gif you know, most netlabels distribute music like this - in archives, knowing the all drawbacks... but generally, it is better... smile.gif
mehdi
Thanks! Listening to it right now!

These are not lullabies, this is the music for serious people.

nuke.gif
hi_dm
Excellent submission, and thank you!

thumbsup.gif
dj_ToRMeNTeD
Thanks for this! Haven't listened yet, but sounds promising! biggrin.gif
the backdoor man
props
mischapex
yeah free music!

grtz Mischapex
sonnentor1979
intriguing. thx!
Nivekian
Thanks for the comments thus far, I'm glad that it can be enjoyed and isn't complete torture. ohmy.gif
Here's a makeshift cover for those who like those sort of things:(updated)

I know... it's (still)kinda' crappy, I'll work more on it later. wink.gif

Any suggestions?

----------------
Listening to Black Lung - Prema with
via FoxyTunes
DJCM
Dont think that the grahic design is "crappy" - but the lettering is kinda tough to read. What sort of style are you trying for? - It looks like the screen from an old PC - is that so?

I have worked a bit in advertising and orange and red are the most eye catching colours - I think if you were to clean up the text a bit it would look heaps better smile.gif
Nivekian
QUOTE (DJCM @ 20. Aug 2008, 00:48) *
It looks like the screen from an old PC - is that so?
I think if you were to clean up the text a bit it would look heaps better smile.gif

Yes, I love the old monochromatic screens of the 80's! You should see my desktop...

It is a bit hard to read, which is why I called it crappy. I'll work on it here in a while, I got another project I need to get done before it gets hot outside though...
Thanks for the suggestions, though, I can't stand red and I never cared for the orange monochromatic feel...

----------------
Listening to Saru - Carbon Tracker with
via FoxyTunes
petedubs
very different, I like it for eating or chilling. Its definatly not dance your ass off music though
PLEASE DOWNLOADING MY MUSIC
FiremanJoe
QUOTE (pyc @ 18. Aug 2008, 23:23) *
...and it's ugly that you do not download the whole release... wink.gif you know, most netlabels distribute music like this - in archives, knowing the alll drawbacks... but generally, it is better... smile.gif

I'm not going to not download the whole release. It's just a matter of practicality. 'most' netlabels don't offer torrents, just direct download. confused.gif

This isn't the whole release anyway, as the album art was updated afterwards! unsure.gif
pyc
Along with torrent, you have the direct http link... As for cover art... not much of a problem as I see it.
hamam543210
thank you!
lissa
thank
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.