01. Introduction
02. Musique Schizophrène
03. Nichiyoubi
04. Borealis
05. Space Elevator
06. Robot Asylum
07. Reflections Of You In The April Rain

Review:
Countinuing our quest through releasing the quality electronic music, here's Torrentech's new release from Mathew Pelton. From IDM to Experimental to Ambient with one beautiful Downtempo gem called Space Elevator which quite easily gets into your ear on the first listening. The cover song Musique Schizophrène even sounds like some new weird kind of Pop. The one very worth mentioning too is Reflections Of You In The April Rain which very nicely closes this journey. There are some live instruments (guitar, piano, drums), showing us the composer knows no borders between genres.

Message from author:
If you're listening to this, congratulations. This EP is the product of nine months worth of work (mostly procrastination). You probably won't like this unless you're gay for electronic music, but hey, it's better than Soulja Boy. If you like this, please distribute it freely. My Myspace link is http://www.myspace.com/mathewpelton.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
thinker
very nice stuff!
found its way to stay in my playlist...

cheers!
Kolor
Is that a RAR file?
*tut tut*
pyc
yes it is, a little bit against the rules but it's common the netlabel releases are packed...
Mathshoe
Hi everyone, I'm the artist behind this release. Thanks again, pyc, for releasing this on Torrentech, and thanks to everyone that downloaded and left kind comments. I hope to release much more music here in the future!

-Mathew
pyc
there was an error in pls playlist, so i seeded this again. please re-download this torrent... sorry.
djviz
29 meg for 7 tracks ? how long are they ?

edit: and what does this mean:P lol :

You probably won't like this unless you're gay for electronic music

tongue.gif
EXE
Great release, from begining to the end smile.gif. Like Nichiyoubi and Robot Asylum with some DNB beatz, but still so IDMish, great work Mathew wink.gif
keitarobg
I'm hooked!!!
playinc.
niiiiiice. me liiiiike. the only thing i'm missing is a cover...
FiremanJoe
Thanks.
mehdi
Thanks Matthew and TT for this!

Cheers smile.gif
tundi
ive found there are 2 really significant, topping tracks: one is Nichiyoubi, with its dynamism and power. i very much liked it.
second is Reflections of you in the april rain, which is, i think, by far the best. ive been listening to it for the 6th time repeatedly atm, coz i just cant get enough of it. thx Matthew thumbsup.gif
hamam543210
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
scubasteve

Great stuff. Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.