Released: 2012-04-18
Style: Deep House

Tracklist:
01. Microcosmos (5:28)
02. Moon Walk (5:36)
03. Relax (6:03)
04. Not Good Enough For You (5:57)

Review:
Maybe you already have listened to Microcosmos, but that doesn't matter at all... Good album such this is deserves to be re-released and heard again, possibly finding its path to some new admirers of Re-Drum's expression. This is the deepest deep house with dub elements you can imagine. 101% chilled and perfect for siesta. This music gives you the inner peace and it's even visually intensive: I can associate it very well with some dreamy natural paysages. If you missed this gem, it's not ever late finding it out...

Cover art by syncopaint.

Message from the artist:
So I decided to re-release this after the label that previously released those tracks (TFE records) closed in Jan. 2012. I have never seen a penny of this (except 50€ for licensing Microcomos on this release). I don't care about the money, but we had a contract (you know the classic 50/50 split)... See this re-release as me saying fuck off!

I feel everything is moving so fast around me, my creativity is at his best but something is not right and I think it has to do with the Sun (it's a theory). I feel so different since this year (for the better), and I'm trying to build a different musical project. Still, I think it's one of my best, especially Microcosmos. The track is highly minimal but it has the depth I wanted (atmos/sub). It has some kind of natural repetition that I will keep for my future works. I'm also able to say the track I'm disliking the most atm is Relax... I think the track is too easy deep house. Anyway, enjoy this one, it's still FREE!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
quaestor
QUOTE (pyc @ 18. Apr 2012, 12:51) *
Artist: Re-Drum
Album: Microcosmos

There can never possibly be enough Re-Drum biggrin.gif
Re-Drum
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
great artwork again !
DJCM
This shits off the HOOK re-drum..... imo your best work yet (but then it is deep house wink.gif )

Re-Drum
QUOTE (DJCM @ 19. Apr 2012, 14:41) *
This shits off the HOOK re-drum..... imo your best work yet (but then it is deep house wink.gif )

cheers dude!

the release is also @ jamendo, with the remixes as well -> http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/108702
but it is MP3 192k

ianmcc06
This is my first time ever trying out a Re-Drum release, much less any TT release. Looking forward to it!
Yazz
Nice smile.gif
Lanther
Wow, this is great!
Love the cover art.

cool.gif
hendric0
Good stuff!
val777
smile.gif
darkwoox
Спасибо большое ! прикольно слушается в машине woot.gif
d1fferent
Wow, I hadn't looked in this subforum before and I now have even more respect for TT! (Re-Drum, you're pretty alright too :-)
AWEdio
Oooo re-drum I don't have... Now I do thumbsup.gif

*edit* Another absolutely fantastic release man, I wub.gif it thumbsup.gif
indahouse
This is really great work !!!
Re-Drum
thanks for all the comments, much apreciated like always smile.gif

Some new music is being produced atm... But I'm starting to hate the 4/4 classic tech-house beat, so... it'll stay deep but more experimental-ish on beats. More homemade field recordings/instruments rather than samples.
pyc
go for (at least) psychill.... smile.gif
Re-Drum
QUOTE (pyc @ 15. Oct 2012, 09:02) *
go for (at least) psychill.... smile.gif

psychedelic, yes definitely, I'm well into that. Chill, I don't know, I don't like the name, it sounds cheesy.
psybientdeeprogabstraconcrete maybe... you know, well balanced stuff biggrin.gif
Re-Drum
Here is the new album demo: https://soundcloud.com/re-drum/sets/hidden-dimension
You can pre-order the digital format on bandcamp: http://re-drum.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-dimension
tT thread
pyc
I may say the tracks are delicious and calming smile.gif Very good job!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.