Released: 2009-11-25
Style: IDM / Ambient

Tracklist:
01. 34.73361,-115.24417 (1:32)
02. Voyager (5:08)
03. Lakeside Apartment (1:20)
04. Heat Lake (4:52)

Review:
Another great release from Torrentech's kitchen. Very suitable for easy listening background music, + there's Voyager, more rhythmic and very catchy track that reminds me of the first half of 90ies when IDM sounds started to emerge. As for Boards of Canada - this album is real tribute to them, once more verifying the fact that they are one of the most influential electronic bands ever. Really nice vibes for long term listening. Thank you, Seaflyte!

Message from author:
This EP contains some of the tracks I've been doing in my spare time lately. I get inspired by other music such as Boards of Canada and Biosphere, and a lot by travelling as well. I always like to travel when I can, both physically and in my own mind. I love listening to music while on train or metro with my earphones, and in some way that inspired me in creating my own soundtrack for those trips. You can reach me at seaflyte @ gmail dot com

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
xkL0J
Very nice, thx.
technosux
The Voyager track is my favorite. I consider it as enough "ambient", despite being catchy.
You can see Seaflyte entry at last.fm here :
CODE
http://www.last.fm/music/Seaflyte
DJCM
This was a wonderful release - thank you very much!
vmn
This is very nice Seaflyte! Very good music to travel to, I can't wait to have it on headphones in the car on a long trip!
echolock
Voyager is a wicked track. Been playing it multiple times. The whole release is very BOC but that's a good thing.
cOjO
really thx thumbsup.gif
Re-Drum
very nice !
Trafik
Thanks a lot, every music torrentech is suggesting me is quite good, i really enjoy torrentech releases !
Captain panda
I agree with all the others, great release! thumbsup.gif
ehime
Can't wait to hear it!
VenusInRabbitsFur
All of these tracks are messed up for me.... There are a lot of samples from the Silent Hill games in this album. I wish I knew why mine is messing up though.
kid
beautiful! this goes very well with the bluemars streams that i have been listening to lately. thank you.
slyboots
Ive been trying to extract, only the first track works - other ones are "damaged"
pyc
That really shouldn't be the case... Please re-download it...
slyboots
Downloaded again, lifes good. Awesome tracks.
djerfi
Voyager (the song) is just amazing! Beautiful stuff!

Cheers from Croatia.
Turbobass
Very nice stuff. I love Torrentech netlabel!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.