Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buying Electronic Albums (Physical Copies): Advice
Torrentech: electronic music torrent downloads > Our community > Electronic music discussion
Greg-L
I've decided I want to buy a collection of albums that I have listened to a lot over the past few years. For a few reasons, to give something back to the artist (even though they won't get much of it) & to have a collection I can look at on the shelf of some of my favourite music being two of them. The problem is I can't seem to find most of them anywhere online?!

Can someone tell me good stores online to buy electronic albums, here is a list of some of the albums I am after, if you can help me with links or anything to them it would be appreciated.

Milosh - iii
Pitch Black - Frequencies Fall
Telefon Tel Aviv - Map of What is Effortless
Kettel - Myam James Part 1
Bluetech - Prima Materia
Abakus - We Share The Same Dreams
Kelpe - Ex-Aquarium
Photophob - Memplex
Eliot Lipp - Peace Love Weed 3D
Anja Schnieder - Beyond the Valley
Hobo - From A to B
Loco Dice - 7 Dunham Place
Marc Houle - Sixty Four
Gaiser - Eye Contact
Deadly Avenger - Blossoms & Blood
Audiojack - Radio
Milton Jackson - Crash
Abakus - That Much Closer to the Sun
General Electriks - Good City for Dreamers
Ellen Allien & Apparat - Orchestra of Bubbles
Ochre - Like Dust of the Balance
Emancipator - Soon It Will Be Cold Enough
Emancipator - Safe in the Steep Cliffs
Massive Attack - Heligoland
Bonobo - Animal Magic
Burial - Untrue
Marek Hemmann - In Between
Sub Focus - Sub Focus
Azari & III - Azari & III
501 - Escaping Monday
Steffi - Yours & Mine
High Contrast - High Society

Theres plenty more but this is a start, will take me a little while to buy these anyway, cheers for any help.
WakuWaku
http://www.juno.co.uk/

http://boomkat.com/
Flint Eastwood
Vinyl or CD?
Slankoe
www.discogs.com
NuSkooler
I buy nearly everything from sellers on discogs.
kwikshot
Yeah Discogs would be a good place, although it's second hand usually so you won't be "giving back to the artist" I guess.

QUOTE (WakuWaku @ 17. Oct 2011, 18:46) *

That website is hideous blink.gif
maximize_this
Sadly some labels simply don't reissue or want to make some releases available to download as FLAC or even mp3. There are a lot of reasons behind this. To mention only few like defunct labels, copyright issues, costs of manufacturing physical medium or making it available online, how much to pay artist and how much money will go to label, marketing, etc. And most important artists themselves. Not all of them are interested in reissuing their older productions.

I am catching myself many times that something is not available anywhere (CD or FLAC) or prices are ridiculously high. Unless you're professional collector whit deep pocket.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.