Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tipper - Snake Eyes EP - It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me change my underwear...
Torrentech: electronic music torrent downloads > Our community > Electronic music discussion
tobiasfunke
I love Addictech... More specifically, I love the Addictech charts. I can only imagine the thrill that the artists must get seeing their new releases progressively ride to the top, sticking there for days, weeks, months...

So I checked my e-mail this morning, approximately 11:00am... I notice that Addictech has informed me of a new Tipper EP release. Of course, I did what everybody else did: changed my soaking panties and headed over to Addictech to check it out...

Then I laughed. And laughed. And laughed more... Within 2 1/2 hours, Tipper had topped each of the three charts. Fucking hilarious.

No disrespect to the other artists releasing on Addictech, because I do respect them very much, but Tipper just demonstrated an unparalleled beat-down of all y'all... The man, the myth, the legend in a fucking gorilla suit, Mr. Dave Tipper shows that nobody matches his mastery of the breakbeat, and that as much as we love music, we love Tipper's more...

Congratulations sir, I wasn't expecting to see anything new from you for a while at least, but you never disappoint me...
IRMA
Well, there are some artists I love way more than Dave Tipper. They just don't get that much attention, sure less than they deserve! smile.gif

But all heil to the master, he's real legend.
robotwarlord
Yea I love Dave Tipper, and his loud car. Have you got it (the EP, not the car)?
tobiasfunke
QUOTE (robotwarlord @ 12. Jan 2011, 01:30) *
Yea I love Dave Tipper, and his loud car. Have you got it (the EP, not the car)?

That I do... And I bought it too! I recommend you all do the same. Fuckin ill shiz y'all...
flark
What a production! Tipper blasts! One week he's the ambient-subbass-chillout-master, the other he's bumpin' it up with his bass-heavy breaks.... Wow!
breaksmonkey
Hes the shit............no one can argue, hes the king of new skool breaks. And hes a really nice guy! Absolute champion of a guy to be exact!
Vote #1,Dave fucking Tipper for President/Prime minister or just king of the world! thumbsup.gif
flashgordon
Fancy posting it up tobiasfunke? We'd all love it here, and I hate to point out your ratio needs improving...
pyn
QUOTE (flashgordon @ 06. Mar 2011, 14:29) *
Fancy posting it up tobiasfunke? We'd all love it here, and I hate to point out your ratio needs improving...

I bought this and upped it, next time use the search function: [FLAC] [LAME@320]

also, necropostastic
Cloudy
Been grooving to that shit hard all day
_sB
Beautiful music and a beautiful guy irl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.