Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nicolas Jaar - 6 Edits LP
Torrentech: electronic music torrent downloads > Our community > Electronic music discussion
chickenbeat
Artist: Nicolas Jaar
Album: 6 Edits LP
Discogs: NA
Weblink: http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=12713
Label: Wolf + Lamb / Resident Advisor
Catalog#: RA001
Released: 24.08.2010
Style: Deep House

Tracklist:

1. Come n Get It
2. Mini Calcutta
3. Nico's Feelin Good
4. Shakedown
5. Stay In Love
6. The Beach

Wolf + Lamb are releasing a free EP via digital download today, featuring six edits by young label mainstay Nicolas Jaar.

The Brooklyn imprint's trademark edits have gotten a lot buzz here on RA recently, mostly due to a contentious review and the somewhat epic forum thread that followed. Along with labelmates like Soul Clap, Jamie Jones and Lee Foss, Jaar has a his own distinctive way of tinkering with well known tunes, as showcased in his eclectic RA podcast (which debuted some of the tracks featured here). Behind these slightly altered titles lie reworks of New Order, The Grateful Dead and one of house music's most popular edit subjects, Nina Simone. This one's worth a listen whatever your stance on the aforementioned debate, as it marks a talented new artist's first foray into the world of edits. And it is free, after all.
acidpob303
Disco Bombs people..get on it!!!
DjSoul
Technically this is a free grab so making a torrent doesn't make much sense and it's against tT's post rules. I will temporarily move to incorrect til i figure out where to put this.

* Since this is a free grab on a website, I'm moving this to the members music section and will remove the .torrent file. The songs can be freely grabbed by following that Resident advisor link. Cheers.
chickenbeat
smile.gif nice move
Blacker
Thanks for the link man smile.gif

Nico is realising some really good stuff, like nothing ellse out there!
technojack
NJ is surreal. Cant wait to see him live! thnks for the upload
drakula1975
Great Nina Simone Rework!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.