Collapse
Torrentech Radio is currently offline.
The radio is currently offline · No scheduled sets...
Schedule · DJ-s · Stats

> Logic Pro Torrent for Windows? 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
OfflinesKoToSa
post 25. Feb 2009, 22:18
Post #1

n00b

Group: Low Ratio Members
Member No.: 28,615

Hey guys I love this sight and all it has to offer. I just need some help here cause I'm at a loss. I've been looking for a Logic Pro for windows torrent but I can't find one anywhere. I wanted to ask if anyone here knows where I can find a torrent with good seeds so I can get the latest version of Logic Pro made for windows. Any information regarding Logic Pro would be great. Thanks for reading.
+Quote Post
OfflineLukey Poo
post 26. Feb 2009, 00:36
Post #2

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,797

QUOTE (sKoToSa @ 25. Feb 2009, 22:18) *
Hey guys I love this sight and all it has to offer. I just need some help here cause I'm at a loss. I've been looking for a Logic Pro for windows torrent but I can't find one anywhere. I wanted to ask if anyone here knows where I can find a torrent with good seeds so I can get the latest version of Logic Pro made for windows. Any information regarding Logic Pro would be great. Thanks for reading.

Hey man, you wont find a Logic Pro for Windows torrent anywhere because Logic Pro is mac only.

You might be able to find a Logic 5 torrent somewhere though. That was the last version before it became Mac only.
+Quote Post
OfflinesKoToSa
post 26. Feb 2009, 01:44
Post #3

n00b

Member No.: 28,615

QUOTE (Lukey Poo @ 26. Feb 2009, 00:36) *
QUOTE (sKoToSa @ 25. Feb 2009, 22:18) *

Hey man, you wont find a Logic Pro for Windows torrent anywhere because Logic Pro is mac only.

You might be able to find a Logic 5 torrent somewhere though. That was the last version before it became Mac only.

Ok Thanks. Soo no one knows where I can find Logic 5 then?
+Quote Post
OfflineDjSoul
post 26. Feb 2009, 02:54
Post #4

Not held responsible for blown speakers or impregnated girls.

Group: VIPs
Member No.: 14,468

Audionews.ru or Proaudiotorrents.com
+Quote Post
Offlinedubsteez
post 10. Mar 2009, 06:45
Post #5

n00b

Member No.: 44,538

a lil off topic but doesnt benga still use the old version of logic? i saw him using windows and was wondering how he pulled that off. either vm ware or older version of logic
+Quote Post
OfflineCorrupted
post 10. Mar 2009, 20:11
Post #6

n00b

Member No.: 45,736

try : Torrent Search it has a multiple search through all the major torrent sites wink.gif
+Quote Post
Offlinecooper6581
post 12. Mar 2009, 09:20
Post #7

n00b

Member No.: 31,148

If you can't find it anywhere, shoot me a PM. (Long live Logic 5 on Windows! smile.gif )
+Quote Post
Offlineisaschar
post 12. Mar 2009, 10:08
Post #8

n00b

Member No.: 39,470

i have this

Emagic.Logic.Audio.Platinum.v5.5.1-OxYGeN

last version for windows ...

i can torrent it ... where to post ?
+Quote Post
OfflineRewindRoy
post 31. Mar 2009, 09:19
Post #9

n00b

Member No.: 34,703

woot.gif but dont think its the same logic as on mac..........
+Quote Post
Offlineskwrl314159
post 31. Mar 2009, 19:41
Post #10

n00b

Member No.: 35,050

While I love Logic and use it on a regular basis, before I went to Mac I was trying out another program called Samplitude. Its got TONNES of features and is a very high end recording suite. My audio teacher in college swore by it. It also doesn't require huge specs on your computer, as far as I remember. I just did a search on isohunt.com and there are copies of 10 pro, but I don't know if they are legit or not. The last time I used Sam was with version 8, about 5 years ago. Great program smile.gif
+Quote Post
*elstoner666*
post 23. Apr 2009, 22:48
Post #11

Guests

The only logic I have experience with is logic pro, and I would not recommend it to anyone. The effects and mastering on it are amazing. That's the extent of the good things about it. It's default synths are terrible, and it's frustratingly unuser-friendly. I would recomment trying sonar 8 instead, it's much more user friendly, it takes a while to get your head round, but it's absolutley worth it. And if you have a legal copy of it, you can solve the only problem I've found with it, which is the automation. They have released a patch to make it so you can write in automation instead of having to record it, and I believe so you can copy and paste automation as well. Unfortunatley the patch is only avaliable if you're a register sonar owner.
+Quote Post
OfflineYasuoDancez
post 26. Apr 2009, 00:43
Post #12

n00b

Member No.: 48,120

^ on a contrast i liked Logic Pro when i had it on my computer.
Apple loops are great and being able to use the midi ones and change them around is the best thing ever.
The workflow of logic with Mac is really good because the built in shortcut commands to switch between different windows falls in sweet with Logic.

It may take some time for the learning curve but i enjoy it.

BTW, if you wanna run Logic Studio ( the lastest of logic pro ) then if you got the time and willpower ;-) check out running OSX86 on pc aka Hackintosh (Mac OS X Tiger or Leopard on your current computer).
There's sites that guid you through it, lemme know if you want the links.
+Quote Post
*dbhavoc*
post 26. Apr 2009, 08:17
Post #13

Guests

QUOTE (elstoner666 @ 23. Apr 2009, 14:48) *
The only logic I have experience with is logic pro, and I would not recommend it to anyone. The effects and mastering on it are amazing. That's the extent of the good things about it. It's default synths are terrible, and it's frustratingly unuser-friendly. I would recomment trying sonar 8 instead, it's much more user friendly, it takes a while to get your head round, but it's absolutley worth it. And if you have a legal copy of it, you can solve the only problem I've found with it, which is the automation. They have released a patch to make it so you can write in automation instead of having to record it, and I believe so you can copy and paste automation as well. Unfortunatley the patch is only avaliable if you're a register sonar owner.

Umm. Sonar over Logic Pro? are you really serious? Why not just go with Fruity Loops? I would understand if you said Cubase, but Sonar? First off, the synths that come prepackaged with logic are very powerful if you know how to use them. Yeah, they don't all come with 4000 craptastic presets (who the f&*$ uses presets?), but they are all very capable programs. VERY few VSTi/AU synths can come anywhere near the ES2 when it comes to programming "moving" synths without having to automate params. Sculpture is f**#ing awesome at creating interesting sounds that are difficult to replicate with darn near any other synth i have (which is quite a few). The rest of the ES family do what they are made to do, sound great when programmed properly, and barely pester the cpu, memory, or HDD while they're at it. The esx24 and the Ultrabeat are wicked samplers. How many drum samplers have an built in pattern sequencer, multi velocity sample support, drum synthesizer, and host integrated sidechain support? None that I've ever used.

You are definitely correct about logic's strongpoint being the effects, but it isn't necessarily the sound that makes them special. Logic's plugs have all kinds of built in sidechain functions, which is absolutely awesome if you actually try to get pro sounding mixes out of your tracks. They also don't register that much of a drag on the cpu, which I can't say for any of my other dynamics plugs.

I used cubase for years prior to switching to logic, mainly because I got a mac (yay employee discount). Cubase was a great program, but it was nowhere near as friendly to my workflow (Or my CPU) as logic. As with any of these high-end professional software packages, there is a learning curve. If you can learn Cubase, you can learn Logic. No disrespect to Sonar users, but I would never put Sonar at the same level as Cubase or Logic Pro when it comes to electronic music production.
+Quote Post
OfflineJunglistCyborg42...
post 27. Apr 2009, 10:43
Post #14

BaSS FiendinG AudioPhile

Member No.: 46,727

you chose sonar over logic what are you smokin mate, Logic is a massively powerful beast and as stated above the vst's are some of the best around , if your having problems with logic try ableton or cubase or even protools or reason but not sonar
+Quote Post
Offlinevmn
post 27. Apr 2009, 17:09
Post #15

womp

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 46,498

IMO, your best option is to buy a mac wink.gif
+Quote Post
*dbhavoc*
post 27. Apr 2009, 23:40
Post #16

Guests

QUOTE (vmn551 @ 27. Apr 2009, 09:09) *
IMO, your best option is to buy a mac wink.gif

Seconded.
+Quote Post
OfflineJ2O
post 28. Apr 2009, 12:14
Post #17

n00b

Member No.: 22,552

Actually you can get OSX on windows, (http://uneasysilence.com/os-x-proven-hacked-and-running-on-an-ordinary-pc/) my main reason for trying it was to get Logic Pro lol !! but i might try login 5 i spose...

Anyway, google x86 OSX (http://www.osx86project.org)
+Quote Post
OfflineJ2O
post 28. Apr 2009, 12:19
Post #18

n00b

Member No.: 22,552

Rapidshare link: http://rapidshare.com/files/36584007/Emagi...ll_-_OxYGeN.rar
+Quote Post
*deejaypaddy*
post 06. May 2009, 05:04
Post #19

Guests

QUOTE (YasuoDancez @ 25. Apr 2009, 21:43) *
^ on a contrast i liked Logic Pro when i had it on my computer.
Apple loops are great and being able to use the midi ones and change them around is the best thing ever.
The workflow of logic with Mac is really good because the built in shortcut commands to switch between different windows falls in sweet with Logic.

It may take some time for the learning curve but i enjoy it.

BTW, if you wanna run Logic Studio ( the lastest of logic pro ) then if you got the time and willpower ;-) check out running OSX86 on pc aka Hackintosh (Mac OS X Tiger or Leopard on your current computer).
There's sites that guid you through it, lemme know if you want the links.

I did this OSX86 stuff and got everything to work sweetly but Logic & Traktor angry.gif
+Quote Post
OfflineKresh
post 13. May 2009, 22:04
Post #20

n00b

Member No.: 46,908

Oh, i'm sitting on my AMD hackintosh right now running OSX 10.5.6
Logic 8 pro rewired with reason 4 working 100% smile.gifsmile.gif

Give it a shot, Logic 8 rocks
It's alot work tho

Kresh
+Quote Post
OfflineYasuoDancez
post 27. May 2009, 02:26
Post #21

n00b

Member No.: 48,120

Yeah Logic 8 ran great on my AMD Hackintosh.

@ Sonar, i switched to this and Sonar is a great DAW, i would NOT compare it to FL Studio! It is much better in my personal opinion. Sonar is right there with Cubase and Logic. I've had them all and like Sonar the same. FL Studio though is at the bottom of list.

Sonar reminds me of Cubase in ways.
I love how you can start from an empty template and create a bus to be a master, and create your other buses.
+Quote Post
Offlinenext667
post 27. May 2009, 22:29
Post #22

n00b

Member No.: 49,811

sonar is a beast...do not underrate it smile.gif
just i dont enjoy its workflow as much as ableton... imho fl studio shouldnt even be considered as a daw....cubase is awesome, i sometimes do mixing and mastering in there, and i've seen flg, sander van doorn and some others use logic...so it must be that good smile.gif
+Quote Post
Offlinejonboi
post 18. Oct 2009, 05:03
Post #23

n00b

Member No.: 35,307

LONG LIVE LOGIC 5.5 ON PC.

STILL USE IT.

I ALSO use logic pro on mac, and same results can be achieved on 5.5 on pc. it does all the main stuff.
midi grid is the same resolution.

just a damn shame microsoft pc's suck for prodution.

#error trying to sync audio and midi#
sigh............jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse

> Similar Topics in This Forum

Topic S L C Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts torrentech remix comp?
11 RvD 436 16.03.2014 - 01:06
Last post by: RvD
No New Posts Windows 7 & NI Audio 8 DJ
Issues...
8 AWEdio 5,412 15.06.2011 - 02:18
Last post by: AWEdio