Collapse
Torrentech Radio is currently offline.
The radio is currently offline · Next Scheduled Set: Today, 20:30 » liquid-zg (Deep House)
Schedule · DJ-s · Stats

> Cryxuss - Harey, TT041 / FLAC / Lossless 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Onlinepyc
post 16. Nov 2011, 10:30
Post #1

good cop

Group: Evil Admin
Member No.: 4

Artist: Cryxuss
Album: Harey
Discogs: http://www.discogs.com/release/3497499
Label: Torrentech
Catalog#: TT041
Released: 2011-11-16
Style: Ambient

Tracklist:
01. The Rebirth (9:06)
02. The Illusion (12:40)
03. The Understanding (18:08)
04. Echoes (10:16)

Review:
"Harey", a debut album for Cryxuss is out. It's named after a female character from Solaris by Stanislav Lem. This beautiful ambiental music is mostly for relaxed background listening and spinning over and over again. It is conceptual album with deeper introspective story about inspiration and intentions. Because this is definitely not for fast consumers, try to listen to it in its full length and even put it on rotation. It definitely brings a positive and calming mood with a bit of a melancholic feel.

Message from the artist:
Harey is the female main character of the novel "Solaris" by Stanislav Lem; she returns to life thanks to the mysterious power of the planet Solaris, which captured the feelings of Harey’s husband (a scientist who was exploring the planet) and create a wife's clone based on his memories.

My LP intends to translate the feelings of this "non-human woman" into sounds, through all the passages of her new life, from the "rebirth" to the end, which is represented by the comprehension of her non-humanity and the impossibility of turning back to the real life. "The Rebirth" represents the chaos and fear that the resurrection provoked to the new Harey, back to life after having committed suicide. "The Illusion" represents the hope to live again, to love again... "The Understanding" represents the loss of all the expectations.

Thank you!

Attached Image

Attached Image

Download torrent as text file  Attached File  TT041___Cryxuss___Harey.rar.torrent
( Fullsize: 266.15MB, Seeders: 7, Leechers: 0, Completed: 332, Size: 10.63K ) Number of downloads: 336

Expand

>Files

This post has been checked by pyc: 21. Nov 2014, 21:40
+Quote Post
OfflinekinzeUK
post 19. Nov 2011, 14:00
Post #2

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,511

Hi there

This sounds perfect for what I like to listen too and mix with a lot of the time; I've been recently doing a series of ambient and similar styled mixes so chances are I'd like to use one of your tracks - I hope this will be ok? I of course credit every artist I use especially the more underground/unsigned talent and I'll gladly send you a copy of whatever mix it is I use it for as well as sending any listeners who might be interested in your sound over to here or maybe soundcloud or similar if your on there? I have a page too I'm not sure if I am allowed to leave links but admins if your reading this and need to delete, I understand and apologies:

www.soundcloud.com/stevefound2

I am looking forward to hearing this I'll try and post back some feedback when I have time

Thanks

Steve F
+Quote Post
Onlinepyc
post 19. Nov 2011, 16:27
Post #3

good cop

No problem Steve, all our releases are under some kind of Creative Commons licence, majority is not usable for commercial reasons, but some of releases even are (including this one)... at http://netlabel.torrentech.org, you have the information under which licence is released every single Torrentech netlabel release...
+Quote Post
OnlineAWEdio
post 06. Feb 2012, 12:23
Post #4

OCD Scuba Pirate DJ

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,163

Fantastic set of tunes, I really wish I had downloaded this earlier because I would absolutely have mixed it into my most recent set on Tt! I love both versions of Solaris and I can totally feel your interpretations. Superb work!!

I will have to do another one (set) yes.gif

Thank you thumbsup.gif
+Quote Post
Offlinedominator
post 15. Apr 2012, 01:01
Post #5

Freek

Group: VIPs
Member No.: 673

this is really awesome, just found it burried in the digital dumpster wink.gif
good work, hope to hear more of you again.

+Quote Post
Onlinepyc
post 15. Apr 2012, 07:45
Post #6

good cop

You will hear more from him in just a few days, that will be TT045, and my opinion is that it's even better. smile.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse

> Similar Topics in This Forum

Topic S L C Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsCryxuss - Ethereal Creature
TT045 / FLAC / Lossless
9 · 0 · 155 2 pyc 2,323 22.04.2012 - 18:35
Last post by: strych9

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26.11.2014 - 01:19